Just a few of the questions we can answer for you with our financial planning tools:
1. Should I make it a priority to pay off my mortgage before I retire?
2. Do I have enough life insurance coverage?
3. How much should I be saving for my daughter’s college?
4. Can I retire at 56?
5. Where does all my money go (why can’t I save more)?
6. What will my income taxes look like in retirement?
7. Do I have enough in my “emergency savings account”?
8. When should I begin taking Social Security?
9. What if I need to live in an assisted care facility before I die?
10. Do I have too much life insurance coverage?
Our tax-focused planning will demonstrate how you can achieve your goals based on your current financial situation and your future plans for saving and investment.
Your plan will include a net worth statement, summaries of current assets and liabilities, and an analysis of retirement goal success probability.
For a one-time plan fee, we are available to you for any questions, and we also include an insurance needs analysis (life & disability), estate planning options and considerations, estate-tax estimates, goal achievement evaluations (Do you want that RV at age 60, or will it derail your long-range plans?), a lifetime estimation of cash flow, social security optimization, future tax projections, Roth conversion planning, Monte Carlo simulations, “What-if” stress test scenario analysis, and debt repayment strategy analysis.